The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Great... another place to suck my time!

Lovely... I just had to go and create another place to waste my time. Actually, the waste of time is spent creating backgrounds and such. I get so nutty doing that stuff... I can literally sit for hours playing around. Just look at my MySpace account & you can see what I mean! Anyway, this blog was prompted by my church's blog... Paradox. I need to shed my nerves and start posting a little on there soon.

Until we meet again... Ruth

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

i'm so excited that you have a blog! i'm addicted to all online wastes of time, so i'm excited to add you to my repetoir of reading!

it seems like the internet is a huge thing that we have in common!

May 10, 2006, 2:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home