The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Monday, January 29, 2007

They're everywhere!



Last Tuesday afternoon I had to make a trip out to Ann Arbor with Kirsten for a doctor appointment. As I was nearing the area to look for the office, it seemed as if every street I passed had some type of coffee shop at the intersection, and some even had several! I just found that quite funny... definitely fit right into the stereotype of the place! Of course, if I was to be completely honest, I'd have to admit how I wished I could've stopped at one for a cup of hot coffee! (Not a Starbucks, tho... I'm more of a Beanery fan myself!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home