The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Mind stump

I've got a lot on my mind that I think writing about would be very good for me. The only problem is gathering those thoughts in some type of understandable text to type out! Life sure is interesting. Anyone that says it's boring... they're just wearing blinders. I suppose I'll get to this soon. Maybe I should post a disclaimer or warning ahead of time in case I'm over-emotional with what I have to share?!? LOL Then again, that's what journals are for, aren't they? A chance to pour out your soul... as much as you're willing to share with the rest of the world, that is! Stay tuned! :)

P.S. And if anyone (I got your response, Rebecca... I'm just hoping at least one more person occasionally reads my blog! LOL) has any thoughts, I'm having a technical issue with this blog. I want to change my picture on this main page. I changed it in my profile, but it's not showing up here! If you click on viewing my profile, you can see the new photo there... but why isn't it working here?!? Any ideas? Anyone...? Anyone...? Buehler...? Buehler...? Fry...? Fry...? (LOL)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Okay, funny moment! As soon as I looked at the published post, the new picture showed up! Grrrr... the techie monsters are messing with me!!! LOL At least Rebecca saw the issue, so she knows I'm not crazy! (About this, at least! LOL)

Nov 30, 2006, 9:29:00 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

i can see it on your main page now! but i am a witness that it wasn't there before!

Nov 30, 2006, 10:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home