The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

really? that long?

I can't believe it's been 9 months since I've posted anything! I could've had a baby in that amount of time! Well, not me physically, with the way the plumbing is breaking down in this old body, but still, you get the idea. It's been a long time. In some ways it seems much longer.

I often say that nothing really happens in life, but when nine whole months go past me, I guess I could say a few things had happened. Things with my health (oh, that's a never-ending subject, isn't it?!), emotions, jobs, friends, family, loss of family, babies, weddings, and my Peanut (that's what I call Kirsten, in case you forgot).

I don't really know where to jump in at, so I'm just jumping in with this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you jumped back in! I had to do the same thing. It feels good to be back.

Jun 16, 2010, 4:23:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

i'm glad to see you wrote again! I love reading your stuff :)

Jun 20, 2010, 2:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home