The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Saturday, January 26, 2008

sweet solution

All day today I kept tasting that yucky stuff that the dentist put in my tooth (some type of medicated solution, under the temporary filling). Everything I ate & drank ended up tasting like it, too. That started at around 10:00 this morning & didn't let up until around 7 or so this evening (still continues a little, even). Anyway, my brother Paul was talking to me & came up with just what my mouth needed - scoops of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream in a big bowl, accompanied by banana slices & topped with chocolate syrup! I think he's got the right idea!


(There, just had to show a picture of the yummy creation! It did the trick!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ooooh, yum! bananas are the best with ice cream!

Jan 30, 2008, 9:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home