The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Friday, January 18, 2008

weird smells

I did a load of laundry today, using a sample of Tide Simple Pleasures in vanilla & lavender scent. When I opened the washer when the cycle was done, the scent reminded me of a hamster's cage! Weird!

Anyone else have any good or bad moments of sampling?!?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I tried Snuggle White Lavender and Sandlewood this summer. I thought I liked the woodsy, musky scent. However, a trip to Dodge Park changed that. Mosquitos have ignored me my whole life -- until that day. They attacked me. I was completely covered in a layer of them. Strangers were trying to fend them off of me. Perhaps not as bad as hamster den, but I went back to my regular Downey after that.

Jan 19, 2008, 2:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hamster cage, eh? Never woulda gotten that from lavender.

Jan 19, 2008, 2:27:00 PM  
Blogger suchsimplepleasures said...

ok...rewash those clothes...immediately!!! you can't walk around smelling like a hamster!
i like the tide with febreeze in it!!
hope all is well, and your tooth appt goes great.
take care!
xoxo

Jan 25, 2008, 7:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home