The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

tattletale

I'm officially a nark! I wrote a letter of complaint to McDonald's corporation today about my never-ending frustrating with the service I receive when I order coffee the way I like it! (See my 11.28.07 "irritations" post for details... I won't bore you again here with it all!) Anyway, I came to the conclusion that the staff at McDonald's has adapted so seriously to the way they add the cream & sugar for customers, that they forget to hand out a stirrer when customers want to add ingredients themselves. There's just no other logical explanation as to why this has happened to me so many times!

I wasn't meaning to rat them out, but rather to enlighten them all as to how to go back to pleasing the customer in the best way possible! LOL And since I know you're just itching to read what I wrote, here you go...

"I always order my coffee with cream & sugar on the side. I'd have to say about 7 out of 10 times, the employee does not give me anything to stir my coffee with. I think it's because they're used to adding the cream & sugar to the coffee so often for customers, but I'm getting really frustrated at not receiving a stirring straw, and having to wait for them to return to the window to ask - and often they seem bothered that I ask. I'd suggest a reminder goes out to all restaurants to remind them of this, please! (This happens to me at almost every location I visit.) Also, I love when they put the cream & sugar in that separate clear bag for me! Too often it's either added on top of my hot food items in the bag, or it's sometimes even handed to me - all 8 creams and 8 sugars! Yikes! Thank you!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home