The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Friday, April 11, 2008

yes, I am actually happy about this

Okay, I know to many, this may not seem like something at all worth celebrating, but to me it is... I finally started my period today! In the pursuit to better health, I realized I needed to get this induced. I mean, it's only been since September since the last one... not healthy! I started the 10 days of meds last Sunday and have been impatiently waiting for it's arrival. It came this morning, in all it's crampy glory! So, I'm skipping Curves and planning on eating as much junk food as I so desire today. But I'll be doing it with joyful heart... and painful nether-regions! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

yay!!!! that's awesome!! it's always good when the body does what it is supposed to to!

Apr 14, 2008, 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger suchsimplepleasures said...

hey...i got my crampy, achy-boob, bloated mess today, too!!!
but, congratulations to you! me...i can't wait until i go through menopause!!
xoxo

Apr 16, 2008, 10:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home