The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Kirsten's surgery is this Tuesday

Tomorrow morning I'll be pacing around while waiting for two calls. One will be from the hospital to pre-register us for surgery. They called early Friday morning, I missed the call, called them back, left them a message, and they never got back to me. That's fine, one more thing to wait on! The other call will be from anesthesia about what time her procedure will be, when to be at the hospital, and what instructions we need to know for home. Basically, they'll tell us how long we need to try to preoccupy Kirsten so that she doesn't think of the food or drink she's not allowed to have! I'll update when I know more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home