The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Monday, August 20, 2007

The plan

Maybe I should say it's my goal, actually. Anyway, I'd like us to be moved out by the end of this coming weekend. I know, I'm very insane for tackling something like this on such short notice. I think the most difficulty comes into play with the fact that we don't have a lot of large boxes to work with. Thankfully, I'll be getting some tomorrow. In between working & shopping for a bridal shower & swinging by my Mom's with Kirsten, of course. You know, life must go on! The reality will be to wait until next week to move the piano over, but the rest should be done by Sunday. I just want to be somewhat settled before Kirsten's surgery next Tuesday. I think that'll be much better for her. And for me. Yeah, really for me! You know, when Mom's not happy, nobody's happy! LOL

I did manage to pack a few boxes this morning, had Kirsten do one, and Matt did a few while I was working. Progress. Baby steps. It'll happen!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, yer officially nuts. But we love you anyway. And we're here for you, girl!!!

Aug 22, 2007, 11:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home