The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My current handicap

I've been drinking coffee for more than half of my life, and suddenly I can't make a decent cup to satisfy my needs. How can that happen? How can I wake up one day and not remember how the ground:water ratio is for my taste? I got a new coffeemaker for Christmas from Matt's parents, and that might have a little bit to do with it, but I was doing fine for the first month of using it. Now... blech! I hope this passes soon and my coffeemakin' mojo returns! I miss yummy morning coffee at home!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

We had some people over Friday morning, and I think I figured out the coffee problem! I put 10 cups of water in the reservoir and when it was done brewing, only 8 1/2 cups showed in the carafe! Some water's getting lost in transition... and that's causing my coffee to taste stronger than I like! Aha! Mystery solved! :)

Mar 4, 2007, 2:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home