The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Friday, August 24, 2007

Donated

She did it! Today, I proudly took my little 7-year old to my hairdresser at B Leeve Salon, and Bobbie did a wonderful job of cutting her hair! (Thanks, Bobbie!) Kirsten was so excited to be donating it to Locks of Love for another little girl that doesn't have any - she was just bursting at the seams to get it cut! Strategic planning on my part is that her surgery is on Tuesday (shorter hair will be much easier to care for) and she starts first grade at a new school in 2 weeks... timing is everything! Of course, her hair looks absolutely adorable! I'll put a few pics up for you to see, starting with how long it was the other day, her with Bobbie, and the celebration snack afterwards! (These are just quick ones from my phone that I can show right away. I'll have to wait the old-fashioned way for the other camera's pictures!)




And by the way, yes... she absolutely LOVES her new haircut!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger appleandi said...

Yeah!!!! I'm glad she was able to do it! I remeber my first time with my sister was so exciting! Great job Kirsten!

Aug 27, 2007, 7:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home