The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

bows you just HAVE to see

I'm sorry, I totally forgot to share this information before, and this time of year is the perfect opportunity for a product like this! A friend of mine introduced me to this company earlier this year, and I decided to try a few bows for my Kirsten. Now, I'm not a huge fan of frilly things, but I have to admit that they really are adorable. Of course, I didn't order the huge kind that would take up half her head. Instead I went with a few that I figured would suit my daughter well. And they do!


(pardon the fuzzy photo)

The company is Five Blessed Bows and it really is something to see (if you've got little girlies that can benefit, that is). I like that the company is founded by two stay-at-home Moms. I like that they have a variety of sizes and colors to go with whatever we want them to match. I like that they even have a type of clip that will STAY in my daughter's uber-fine hair! (Seriously, it works!)

If you do order, let them know that you were referred to them (just click on "referred" at the top of their page). You just send them an email with the name and email address of whoever referred you (that would be me - Ruth - finngirl004@aol.com, please! *wink, wink*). With referrals I can earn a free bow! I need a new one, now that Kirsten's hair is much shorter! (And since she's lost two of her other ones!)

And if you do order, let me see a picture of what it looks like on your little sweetie! These are just so cute!!!

(Great, now that I browsed around their site, I think I need to place an order for the holidays! LOL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home