The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The norm

I posted on the 18th about a little washing miracle I had encountered - an entire kleenex making it thru the cycles without being shredded. Well, today it was back to normal. I missed one, and the little itty bitty pieces were all over the place! You think I'd be an expert by now at locating them before they went in the washer. I mean, with all of Kirsten's nose issues, it's been a regular issue. Yet I still manage to miss one from time to time, and the results speak for themselves. Thank God for those once-in-a-blue-moon miracles!

(Just look at that messed up lint from the dryer!)

2 Comments:

Blogger suchsimplepleasures said...

That looks like the pile of lint I just took out of my dryer. My fault...I left kleenex in the pocket of my robe. A lot of kleenex!

Nov 7, 2007, 11:59:00 AM  
Blogger SWC said...

Oh man...I get this all the time. I'm always sticking tissues in my sleeve or stuffing them in my waist band or pockets or wherever else. I am constantly having to pick out all the little shreds. Drive me nuts!

Nov 12, 2007, 12:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home