The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Sunday, June 29, 2008

exercise over

Wow, I actually posted for 7 days in a row! I think the main thing I've learned during this week is that I seem to be most productive with my blogs when I write in the morning. Granted, I'm not talking about early morning - not at least until I've had a cup of coffee 1/2 way in my system! I think I've just been getting too tired by evening, and my thoughts by then (like now) are all jumbled up. So, maybe tomorrow morning, after some coffee, I'll post a little about my weekend. It was quite busy, but very enjoyable! We had some quality family time, which always makes my heart so happy. Goodnight, and thanks for keeping up with my silly week of exercising here!

(Now, if only I could find a way to catch up on my blog readings!?! Any thoughts?!?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Ruth,

Two words for you:

Google Reader

This is a great way to keep up with your blogs if you're not already using it. I subscribe to 40 something blogs and just check in once a day. It's super.

Jun 30, 2008, 7:33:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I much enjoyed your week long exercise, ruth! gave me something to look forward to reading everyday...

Jun 30, 2008, 4:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home