The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Monday, June 23, 2008

day 2

Like I said, there may be days with not much substance to my posts, and this will be one of them! Nothing much at all to talk about at the moment. Well, there's plenty I can ramble on about, but I've been fighting off a headache all day. I think it's the weather (rainy). It's this "almost" headache behind my left temple, just sitting there, threatening to turn into a full-blown migraine if I don't treat it well. And one of the ways I can treat it well is to stay off the computer. When I feel like this and spend time in front of a monitor for any reasonable length of time, I get the headache. No, I think it's a migraine. Which means extreme discomfort, nausea, and it most always ends up with fast dash to the porcelain god. Of course, that relieves the pressure, I lay down for a bit, then all is well in my head! That is, if it treats me well!

So, I bid you all a night of pleasant dreams, and I'll be back sometime tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home