The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Sunday, June 22, 2008

exercising

Oh no, I'm not going to talk about physical exercising here! No, that would be... um... a non-existent topic with me as of late! I haven't gotten my little heiney (hiney? heiney? I never quite figured out how our family spelled that word!) to Curves since the whole move. And now that school's out, it's gonna be quite difficult to find the time to go without Kirsten.

Anyway, like I said, I'm not speaking of physical exercise here, but rather an exercise for me to get back into blogging! Since we moved, things haven't quite settled down completely for me yet. I took a little hiatus from my online communities, and now I have to get back into the swing of things. Not only for my own enjoyment, but it's also been requested of others! So, my exercise this week is to post something every single day. Yup, EVERY day! I'll be honest, I'm sure some may be quite short or quite boring (or both). But I'm hoping it'll get me back into at least logging in and reading the blogs of family & friends (and unknowns that I lurk around at) that I enjoy.

So... that's it! Nothing else to add. No pictures or funny stories. No questions or thoughts. Just the beginning of my exercise routine for the week. (Hmmm... so now I can officially say that I am doing some regular exercise & not technically be lying! I like this idea! LOL)

xoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow! everyday! I'm looking forward to it =)

Jun 23, 2008, 7:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home