The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Saturday, June 14, 2008

just call me the turtle

As you can see, I've been slow to return to blogging. It's not because I don't have anything to share, and it's not because I've just been so stinkin' busy that I don't have time to write. It's basically, um, because I've just forgotten! I fell out of the loop with all of our crazy moving and such, and now I just keep forgetting to post! And I've been bad with reading others' blogs... please accept my apologies, everyone! I think my entire onlining experience has slowed down. I haven't even been on MySpace in well over a week (Yes! Surprising! I know! LOL)! My email inbox has piled way up again (nearing the 500 mark). I just need to step up my pace a little & get back into the swing of things online. So, hang in there if you've been waiting... I'll get something interesting up here this weekend! If I forget, send me a reminder via text or call - those emails I might just overlook! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home