The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Friday, August 11, 2006

All about Mel



Yes, to those of you who know me well, you know I've been a lifetime fan of Mel Gibson. Ever since those blue eyes first seemed to pierce my young heart (I believe it was during my first viewing of "Mad Max"), I was hooked. Recently, I've been a bit saddened by the circumstances he's created, and I blogged about it here, on our church's blog. I won't repeat the post here, just direct you to read it there! You'll also notice why I don't post there a whole lot... I tend to take too long & gather too many thoughts & points of reference! It took me a few hours to write that! Of course, that was including breaks to play with Kirsten, call the landlord about our broken sink pipe, clean the bathroom, ...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home