The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Friday, August 11, 2006

Lunch

Okay, I've got something else to share... I made some scrambled eggs for lunch today, and was looking forward to my yummy meal. My plan was to sit and watch my soap (yes, I'm a guilty party of watching Days!) with my food, and things didn't turn out as planned. Well, the eggs scrambled nicely, but when I went for my finishing garnish, I found it was not there! We were out of ketchup! Ketchup, you say?!? Yes, from the time I can remember, that was the only way I ate my eggs... with a little ketchup. So, I had to pretend to be "normal" and eat my eggs plain.



Do you have any eating habits that other people might consider odd?!?

2 Comments:

Blogger appleandi said...

Grilled cheese and salsa!
Mac and Cheese with fish and tarter sauce (it’s not Mac and Cheese if there is no fish!).

Aug 12, 2006, 9:13:00 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

cottage cheese with A1 sauce!! it's delicious!

Aug 13, 2006, 10:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home