The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Under Construction!

I've been playing around with the template here... trying to get it to be like I see it in my head, but not figuring out how to attain that exactly! So, you'll be seeing a lot of different looks until I have an entire day to sit and not do anything but figure this out! I know... that means never! LOL Piece by piece, minute by minute, little by little... I will prevail!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Okay, I've resigned to using this nice polka-dot layout for now, until the urge returns for me to tackle (and hopefully conquer!) the mystery of what I'd really like! I'm okay with this... polka-dots are happy!

Sep 29, 2006, 9:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home