The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sharing their views...

I did a quick search online today before going out to vote. I had a pretty set idea in my mind of who I was planning on voting for, but I figured one last look at their views wouldn't be a bad idea. When looking thru the candidates for Michigan's U.S. Senator, I found the person from the Libertarian's party particularly interesting! Why? Because he didn't share a single thing about how he stood on issues! Clicking on each sidebar of the various issues only gave a general idea of how the party viewed them! Every place I looked on "his" website (Leonard Schwartz) gave the same thing... "If you vote for Democrats or Republicans because you consider them the lesser of two evils, you vote for evil. Why would any decent person vote for evil?" Aaah, thanks for the good laugh today as I headed out to a stressful wait in line at the polls! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home