The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Monday, October 09, 2006

Yes, I finally saw The Notebook!



 
I know, you're asking what took me so long, aren't you?!? Well, for some reason it just didn't seem that interesting to me at first. I thought it was just another typical romance movie, and I really have to be in the right frame of mind to see one of those. When my good friend Karen found out I'd never seen this great film, she proceeded to make sure she DVR'd it & saved it for us to watch it together. This past Saturday was that night! What did I think of it? The crying sure made me sleep good that night! LOL It was funny... I'd get frustrated about things & ask Karen if they were going to do something about whatever it is I was riled up about... and she'd just patiently tell me to keep watching! It was GOOD! Of course, James Garner always makes me think of my Daddy, so that got me a bit more emotionally attached to the movie! So go ahead... say "I told you so!"... I enjoyed it! :)

  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

what an awesome movie!!! it's one of my favorites. i read the book a few years ago at our annual beach trip and was sobbing! i didn't see the movie for a long time either, but now i own it!

one of the coolest things is that the actors that played noah and allie have been dating in real life ever since the movie!

Oct 11, 2006, 11:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home