The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Monday, August 27, 2007

Surgery day is here!

Tomorrow (Tuesday)'s the big day! We need to arrive at Children's Hospital downtown Detroit at 11:15 & the surgery is scheduled for 12:45pm. We'll deal with the usual of "no food from midnight on" - but I think we can keep her distracted enough. I'll just make sure I let her sleep in good - then it'll just be a get up & get ready to go type thing!

I think she's a little nervous about this. Anxious, really, just to get it over with (especially since we were prepping for it 2 weeks ago & they postponed it). I'm a bit nervous, too. I just keep thinking about the 10/04 procedure. Dr. Madgy tried the laser & drill and still couldn't break thru the bone. I know, I shouldn't dwell on that - it could be completely different this time around! We'll just have to wait and see... and keep praying!

I'm sure we'll be a bit preoccupied with things, but I'll make certain to update my blog here and our web page later on Tuesday with results. Thanks so much for the love & support - we really appreciate it - all three of us do!

xoxo - Ruth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home