The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Monday, April 02, 2007

Sick and Tired

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired! This is now past the point of comical and on to the point of ridiculous. I had that round of antibiotics that I finished over a week ago. Well, I never fully got better. Then this past Thursday night, a fever decided to hit me. I don't run fevers often, so when it really hit, I knew it. Went up to 102 and lasted until late Saturday morning/early afternoon. I wasted another $10 copay at the doctor's office on Friday, only for them to tell me there's nothing they can do for me. This is just another virus that kicked in after the other one subsided. Lucky me. You know, I wonder if this has anything to do with the Michigan weather? For instance, tomorrow's high is supposed to be 70, followed by a high of only 41 on Wednesday. A 30 degree drop couldn't effect my lack of healing, could it? Grrr! I just wanna get better! Oh, and my eyes are quite pink and cloudy today. Lovely. At least I work for an eye doctor (and I'm going in to work this afternoon, regardless of how I feel!) ... I just hope we have some samples on hand for this infection. (Unless I can use the meds from the one I had 2 weeks ago?) When will this madness end?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home