The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

When the cat's away...

Wanna see what happens when Mom's not around & Dad's in charge?


I know, it looks like Barbie (and her horse!) overdosed on Easter chocolates, but that's actually the evidence of over 1/2 dozen candies Kirsten snuck in her room while I was at work!



Breakfast. Apparently, the new marshmallow cereals come with foil-wrapped Nestle chocolates now! Note the fact of only a few marshmallows left. I'm not showing the chocolate wrappers that were on the floor, but see the ones still there - that she was intending to eat? Matt was letting me sleep in a little. I think this was a good learning lesson for him! And yes, we sent Kirsten to school hopped up on sugar! (Of course, she scarfed down a healthy lunch when she got home!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Yesterday she was only awake 1/2 hour before me (Matt was in the living room with her). When I got up, I saw her eating Froot Loops, which was fine. It wasn't till later that I found out she also had some crunchy Cheetos and about 5 of those little chocolate eggs (Butterfinger) for breakfast! Just proof again that women are the multi-taskers and men aren't!

Apr 24, 2007, 7:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home