The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Friday, May 18, 2007

Goodbye, Jordan!

No, I'm not talking about the crowd-favored Jordin Sparks of American Idol fame. I'm talking about the show Crossing Jordan - which had it's SERIES finale just this Wednesday night! I'm so glad Matt informed me - I just had no idea the show was canceled, let alone showing it's final episode this week!

My friend Darla got me hooked on the show a year or so ago. Too bad I didn't watch it earlier... I really enjoy it! I'll admit, they really could've done so much better with the last episode. To end the series on that was a bit disappointing. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't horrible, but I know they could've done much better. I've seen other episodes more interesting than this one.

So, thanks for the laughs and the good times, cast & crew of Crossing Jordan! It's been fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home