The Musings of Ruth

Main Entry: muse
Function: verb
Pronunciation: 'myüz
Form(s): mused ; mus·ing
1 : to become absorbed in thought ; especially : to turn something over in the mind meditatively and often inconclusively
2 : to think or say reflectively synonym : PONDER

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

safe and sound

I've gotta be a little short with the details here since I've gotta get back out & pick up some Popsicles and her prescriptions! Quick version - 6:45am arrive at hospital, 8:15 I leave the O.R., 10:15 the doctor comes to tell us how well everything went, 11:30 we go back to the recovery area, 2:00pm we head home. Kirsten's on the couch resting & just asked me if she could have some candy! I guess she's feeling a little better! I'll post more tonight or tomorrow... details and some pictures! xoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!! I've been checking periodically all day to hear she did GOOD!! Tell her Dave and I send our prayers for a speedy recovery and we'll see her next time she comes to work. Tell her I'll send an extra special Holiday Cookie treat just for her. You can bring it home from work-I'll leave it there probably at the end of the week!!
Glad to hear she's doing good!!
Love, Judy

Dec 18, 2007, 4:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, good. I'm glad to hear she's asking for candy. That's always a good sign of any healthy woman, I mean child :)

Dec 18, 2007, 10:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home